To edit program settings, go to File -> Settings
You have the following options:
Anti-aliasing: use antialiasing for plotted result chart diagrams
Show hints: Show hints and optimizations for backtesting results.
Theme: Set the theme of the software.
Backtesting target: Set the target for the backtesting process. You can choose whats more important to you. Maximum profit, low drawdown or maximum amount of trades.
- max profit: test with biggest ratio between end balance and start balance will succeed
- max profit and low drawdown: best ratio between max profit and lowest average drawdown
- max profit and max trades: best result of max profit and largest amount of trades
- max profit and continuous growth: best result of max profit and lowest average period of time until there is a higher high in the total portfolio balance
- max profit, max trades and low drawdown: in case you care for a good mixture between max profit, max trades and low average drawdown
Candle time frame: Easily switch between different candle time frames and load corresponding chart data file presets automatically.
Trading mode: Easily switch between trading mode such as DCA, Stoploss or Trailing Stoploss and adjust corresponding parameter settings automatically.
Accumulate coin: Accumulate a certain coin. If this mode is enabled, only one certain chart will be processed. The base currency will be converted into the coin amount and after backtesting is completed, you can compare, whether trading the pair is more profitable than just buy and holding the coin during that given time period.
Auto find strategy A.I. Find best strategies automatically. This option may require more calulcation time than testing certain strategies individually. Enabling this option will disable manual trading strategy user input in GUI.